OCWPC – Splashball & Swim Lessons
Hey, parents! OCWPC’s Splashball™ program is underway and we’d love to have you & your children join our families and great coaches. Splashball™ is a great way to provide children between the ages of 5 – 7 a basic understanding of water polo in a recreational format.
Some benefits of Splashball™ are:
- Develop water safety skills – learn to swim
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment
- Learn about the culture of the sport in the US and around the world
- Participate in a team aquatics sport – Water Polo is unique in the sense that it is a team activity. Develop traits such as:
Orange County Water Polo Club is known for:
- Quickly developing new players
- Developing elite student athletes
- Build tremendous swimming skills
- Winning through teamwork & discipline
Join us today!
Call (949) 769-4038 or email France Vangrin at firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered.
Splashball™ is currently $60/month.
Practice Schedule – Splashball™
Splashball is over for the season and will return in the Spring. See you then!
“The objective of the club is to recruit athletes at a young age and focus on developing a solid foundation of technical and tactical practice, patience, and persistence, the three “Ps” of water polo which translate into important life lessons for the years to come. The club is committed towards coaching at all levels of the sport, primarily focusing on developing elite athletes. We strongly encourage participation before 12 years of age, with 8 years of age being the ideal.
Our primary focus is the development of young athletes into adult champions rather than attempting to recruit adult champions. The club plans to provide coaching throughout all the age groups.
Consider that when constructing a solid building, the engineer will begin with a solid foundation at the basement, not at the roof or on the second floor. It is crucial that athletes receive good instruction at a young age. This will ensure they will develop good habits and reach their optimum potential.” – Head Coach Petar Asic