OCWPC – Splashball & Swim Lessons
Hey, parents! OCWPC’s Splashball™ program is underway and we’d love to have you & your children join our families and great coaches. Splashball™ is a great way to provide children between the ages of 5 – 7 a basic understanding of water polo in a recreational format.
Some benefits of Splashball™ are:
- Develop water safety skills – learn to swim
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment
- Learn about the culture of the sport in the US and around the world
- Participate in a team aquatics sport – Water Polo is unique in the sense that it is a team activity. Develop traits such as:
Orange County Water Polo Club is known for:
- Quickly developing new players
- Developing elite student athletes
- Build tremendous swimming skills
- Winning through teamwork & discipline
Join us today!
Call (949) 769-4038 or email France Vangrin at email@example.com to get registered.
Splashball™ is currently $60/month.
Practice Schedule – Splashball™