2019 Youth Water Polo Splashball & Swim Lessons
Calling all parents! Calling all youth athletes!
The youth are the lifeblood of our sport and our Splashball™ program is how we get young kids interested in the sport we love so much – waterpolo!
Our Splashball™ program is for boys & girls between the ages of 5 & 10 years old.
Splashball™ is a great way to provide children a basic understanding of water polo in a recreational format.
Some benefits of Splashball™ are:
- Develop water safety skills – learn to swim
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment
- Learn about the culture of the sport in the US and around the world
- Participate in a team aquatics sport – Water Polo is unique in the sense that it is a team activity. Develop traits such as:
Orange County Water Polo Club is known for:
- Quickly developing new players
- Developing elite student athletes
- Build tremendous swimming skills
- Winning through teamwork & discipline
Practice Schedule – Splashball™
|Monday||5:00pm-6:00pm||San Juan Hills HS|
|Wednesday||5:00pm-6:00pm||San Juan Hills HS|
Sign Up – Splashball™
To sign-up, reach out to Frances Vangrin today:
Splashball™ is currently $120/session.
See you soon!
You can print the flyer here.